Posted on 16th December 2016
Vacancies for Editorial Personnel
1) Content Editor:
We are looking for a content editor to take control of the content of the portal on an independent basis and advance our editorial vision and mission. The candidate will also help plan, produce, and market the written content we create.
Job Profile :
- Build our editorial calendar and serve as an exemplary writer. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally.
- To create a network of freelancers and go-to influencers in our industry.
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- BA (English literature)
- Must be well networked in the Music business.
- Experience managing an editorial calendar for a media publication for over 2 years.
- Proficient in content scheduling, publishing, and marketing features.
- Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
2) Copy Writers with a reporting spunk :
with a passion for Music who can also report events, journal concerts and report day to day happenings
Job Profile :
- Serve as an exemplary writer. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- To create content on a Daily Basis, Conduct Interviews, Cover Events etc...
- BA (English literature) additional course in Journalism will be preferred.
- Experience in a media publication preferred.
- Fresherā€™s can also apply.
Vacancies for Social Media Department
3) Social Media Executive :
Weā€™re looking for a social media executive to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our brand.
- Build and manage the companyā€™s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and additional channels like Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc...
- You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our brand, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that donā€™t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- BA (English literature) or any graduate with additional course in Social Media Marketing will be preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use Social Media to promote our brand.
- You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Vacancies for Sales / Marketing
4) Media / Online Business Executives :
Weā€™re looking for candidates with a passion to market innovative media to clients, advertising agencies and media houses. Innovative selling with a flair for cross brand selling / promotions with an online skew required.
- Develop clients and indentify advertisers for marketing online space and innovative mediums on ground
- You should have command over the various happenings in the media world and have excellent inter relations with media houses, corporates and clients alike
- Innovate in cross brand tie-ups and marketing innovations thru cross brand selling and barter exchanges
- Focused approach on the top line requirements and the constant need for a direct approach with clients
- Candidates with a prior experience in OOH marketing, online selling, cross / barter selling preferred
- Excellent relations with media houses, media agencies and corporates preferred (references will prove an additional benefit)
- The candidate should be well equipped to provide market information and on going marketing campaigns and promotions